- We support the development of an excess water management plan for the benefit of all Oklahomans.
- We support funding and implementation of studies to explore options to develop water and the feasibility of its movement and/or use.
- We support funding for water infrastructure to support the beneficial uses.
- We support a complete plan for Oklahoma education utilizing efficiency in areas of administration, teacher performance and funding mechanisms with a goal of producing individuals prepared to enter workforce.
- We support allowing schools to share or co-op the services of a superintendent.
- We support examining the administrative structure of all education: primary, secondary, and university.
PRIVATE PROPERTY RIGHTS
- We support private property owners having every opportunity to eradicate feral swine to eliminate the millions of dollars in
damage to their private property.
- We support the continued classification of feral swine as an invasive species with a goal of complete eradication.
- We support the advocacy for landowner’s rights in oil, gas, seismic, wind exploration, pipeline and transmission and other
TAXES AND FINANCES
- We oppose increases in ad valorem taxes.
- We support protecting the existing agriculture sales tax exemptions on raw inputs used to produce our nation’s food and fiber.
- We support continued funding for the maintenance and construction of rural roads and bridges.
- We support legislative appropriations for OSU Cooperative Extension and Research Programs.